Monday, January 4, 2010

Party Time, Take 1

It is apparently at long, long last time for me to enter the blogosphere. What should I do to celebrate the fact that I finally made it to the first hopscotch square where all the rest of you were already well at home in the last year/decade/century/millennium? Throw a party, of course! After all, we at Events Laureate are the ultimate party people. So please consider yourselves cordially invited to this, my Welcome to the World Wide Web party (I'm registered at Manolo Blahnik in case anyone is interested).

While I don't really have a concrete plan for this blog yet (I hope you will be pleased to hear that there will be no Julie/Julia Project rendition anywhere in this blog's future), I think we'll probably talk about all manner of things related to event and wedding planning: trends, flowers, locations, party favors, food, and what to do when you kind of hate the person you're marrying. Well ... maybe we won't cover that last one. At least until I start my fifth career as a therapist. At any rate (I almost typed "at any event" - ha! party punning!), since the topics are open, if there's something you want to hear about, learn about, complain about, or crow about please let me know either here or at sarah@eventslaureate.com so I can make sure that the best party news is getting out there.

As this blog gets up and rolling you can do your part by becoming our fan on Facebook, joining our network on LinkedIn, becoming a follower of the blog, reviewing us on Yelp! (links for all of these on the left), and helping us market by sending any and everyone you know to our website. And if you happen to have a bunch of extra Events Laureate business cards on hand, you can follow one reader's suggestion and start stashing them in every book in the wedding aisle. You know, just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment