Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear Party People

Only one of the many great things about being me is that I have fantastic friends and clients, many of whom answered my call for help for a direction for this blog since my first post just a few days ago! One of my favorite ideas came from the marvelous mom-to-be, Rachel Anderson-Rabern (see her sweet and hilarious testimonial on the website): Rachel suggested a "Dear Abby" format in which people with questions about events can write in and ask them of those of us who fancy ourselves pretty good at them. So if you have a question about etiquette, invitation wording, theme ideas, scheduling, color palettes, vendors, or anything else about events or parties of any kind, email us at partypeople@eventslaureate.com and we'll answer your question on the blog (or in person if it's, well, personal). We look forward to hearing your questions and living up to our name!

No comments:

Post a Comment